lunedì 17 gennaio 2011

Just Justin


Are we sure that a Justin Bieber singing doll is a must-have? I’m not into pop celebs, and I just have an idea of what this guy means in terms of (fleeting, I suppose) web popularity. Someone thought it had to be dollified too - serially dollified, for the pleasure of his fans, taking for granted that they are happy with the doll likeness. Which fans, I wonder: young girls? Naaah. Male adult collectors? Uhm. Maybe the tween segment. But I think this segment would rather play with the real JB. Sincerely, I don’t know, don’t have, must not.
*
Siamo sicuri che una bambola cantante di Justin Bieber sia doveroso averla? Io non m’interesso più di tanto di celebrità pop, ed ho giusto un’idea di che cosa qsto ragazzino significhi in termini di (fugace, suppongo) popolarità sul web. Qualcuno ha però pensato che lo si dovesse bambolizzare, in serie, per il piacere dei fans, dando per scontato che la somiglianza della bambola li soddisfi. Quali fans, mi chiedo: le bambine? mmmh. I collezionisti maschi adulti? mmmh. Forse per le adolescenti. Ma mi sa che qsto segmento preferirebbe giocare con JB in carne ed ossa. Sinceramente, non so, non ho, non sono tenuta ad avere.

THX, Vito :)

Nessun commento:

Custom Search