sabato 20 ottobre 2012

Dollcultural Ferienhaus


"Ferienhaus für Terroristen I", i.e. "Holiday House for Terrorists I" is the title of this architectural-sculptural work by German artist Thomas Schütte - and we are namely talking about a maquette. Now, which kind of terrorist dolls would be as lucky as to live their doll lives in such spaces filled with good design? This is not the typical doll house (which I would like to write "typicaldollhouse" to emphasize). I like the incongruous aspect of this hypothesis.


"Ferienhaus für Terroristen I", ossia "Casa delle vacanze per terroristi I" è il titolo di quest'opera di architettura-scultura dell'artista tedesco Thomas Schütte - e, propriamente, stiamo parlando di un modellino. Ora, quali bambole terroriste sarebbero così fortunate da vivere le loro vite bambolari in spazi simili, pieni di buon design? Qsta non è la tipica casa di bambola (che anzi, scriverei tutto attaccato per enfatizzare tipicacasadibambola, toh). Amo l'aspetto incongruo di quest'ipotesi.

Nessun commento:

Custom Search